10 November 2020
We have turned our processor and scanners back on and our roller door is open for the first time since March this year.
We would like to thank everyone for your support, kindness and patience during this time. To those who have dropped film during the lockdown, thank you for giving us a running start.
Our shopfront is currently open for dropoffs, pickups and film purchases from Monday to Thursday, 12pm-3pm. You can also drop film 24/7 via the dropbox at the lab, or send your order via post.
Please be patient as we work through the backlog dropped in over the past three months. We are contactable by phone and email Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm via phone (03) 9023 3689 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting local small businesses.
Welcome back Melbourne, see you soon.
— Hillvale Photo
Please note some of our COVID-Safe operations detailed below.
- We’ve installed a zero-contact dropbox chute for quick dropoffs during opening hours if you don’t need assistance.
- The lab, including all communal pens and dropbox areas, will be cleaned sanitised at least twice daily.
- We encourage payments via contactless credit and debit payments, or online invoice.
- We encourage postage of film orders and negatives where possible, and are offering reduced postage fees to facilitate this ($7.50 for standard and $9 for express).
- All staff and customers must wear face coverings in accordance with public health advise, unless there is lawful reason not to.
- We will be working with reduced staff in the lab to allow for adequate social distancing inside the lab — thanks for your patience during this period.
- Please remember to keep safe and follow new signage displayed. If you're feeling unwell, please stay home!
Online store and delivery
Visit our online store to buy film anytime. We're offering reduced fees of $7.50 for standard and $9 for express postage. Please note that Australia Post currently seems to be experiencing extended delivery times.
Deep storage and dropbox retrieval