Friday 16 July 2021
Tuesday 15 June 2021
Friday 4 June 2021
Thursday 27 May 2021
Thursday 18 February 2021
We're back to our regular processing hours of Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and our regular customer contact hours of Monday-Thursday 12 noon-3pm. Regular turnaround times of 3-5 working days apply.
Friday 12 February 2021
We'll be out of action Saturday 13 February - Wednesday 17 February as Melbourne heads back into five days of Stage 4 lockdown. We'll still be accepting orders through our Black Street dropbox if you live locally, and via post for everywhere else. Any rush jobs will be completed (all going well) on Thursday 18 February; all external dropboxes will (hopefully) also be collected on Thursday 18 February. We're still working through all prior orders and our usual turnaround times have been pushed to around 7-10 working days — we thank you all for your patience during this time.
Tuesday 10 November 2020
We have turned our processor and scanners back on and our roller door is open for the first time since March this year.
We would like to thank everyone for your support, kindness and patience during this time. To those who have dropped film during the lockdown, thank you for giving us a running start.
Our shopfront is currently open for dropoffs, pickups and film purchases from Monday to Thursday, 12pm-3pm. You can also drop film 24/7 via the dropbox at the lab, or send your order via post.
Please be patient as we work through the backlog dropped in over the past three months. We are contactable by phone and email Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm via phone (03) 9023 3689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting local small businesses.
Welcome back Melbourne, see you soon.
— Hillvale Photo
Please note some of our COVID-Safe operations detailed below.
- We’ve installed a zero-contact dropbox chute for quick dropoffs during opening hours if you don’t need assistance.
- The lab, including all communal pens and dropbox areas, will be cleaned sanitised at least twice daily.
- We encourage payments via contactless credit and debit payments, or online invoice.
- We encourage postage of film orders and negatives where possible, and are offering reduced postage fees to facilitate this ($7.50 for standard and $9 for express).
- All staff and customers must wear face coverings in accordance with public health advise, unless there is lawful reason not to.
- We will be working with reduced staff in the lab to allow for adequate social distancing inside the lab — thanks for your patience during this period.
- Please remember to keep safe and follow new signage displayed. If you're feeling unwell, please stay home!
Online store and delivery
Visit our online store to buy film anytime. We're offering reduced fees of $7.50 for standard and $9 for express postage. Please note that Australia Post currently seems to be experiencing extended delivery times.
Deep storage and dropbox retrieval