Cinestill 400D — 120
400D was specifically designed for still photography, to be processed in C-41 chemistry by any photo lab or at home. In addition, it also features a process-surviving anti-static lubricant coating that will make it an ideal film for both manual SLRs and automatic winding cameras. This new film will continue CineStill’s ongoing tradition of motion picture film emulsions made for still photographers, so that they can maximize their creativity and produce remarkable images that express who they are as a photographer.
- ISO 400 daylight balanced 120 colour negative film
- Safe for C-41 processing at photo labs
- Process-surviving anti-static lubricant coating
- Factory spooled, 36 exposure DX-coded cassettes
- Wide exposure latitude
- Can be push-processed up to 3 stops
- Halation can occur at in-focus, overexposed highlights
Images shot by Michael Thomas (@mthomdotcom) on Cinestill 400D 120 / Mamiya 7 and scanned with Noritsu HS-1800.