Fujifilm Acros 100 II — 35mm
- Finest grain quality ISO 100 black-and-white film
- 35mm - 36 exposures
- Excellent processing characteristics
- Rich gradation and outstanding sharpness
- Wide range of photographic applications
- Medium Speed, supper fine grain, black-and-white negative film featuring Super Fine - ∑ Grain Technology.
- Suited to all normal indoor and outdoor photography as well as long exposure applications.
Images shot by Michael Thomas (@mthomdotcom) on Fujifilm Acros 100 II 35mm / Leica M6 and scanned with Noritsu HS-1800.