Kodak Ektar 100 — 35mm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to worldwide film shortages this product is currently limited to 2 rolls per customer. Larger quantities for current lab customers may be negotiated at our retail space. Any duplicate orders will be cancelled and refunded. Thanks!
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in C-41 Process
- 35mm - 36 exposures
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vivid Color Saturation, High Sharpness
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
Images shot by Michael Thomas (@mthomdotcom) on Kodak Ektar 100 35mm / Fuji Klasse S and scanned with Fuji Frontier SP-3000.