Kodak Ektachrome E100 — 120
- Daylight-Balance Color Transparency Film
- ISO 100/21° in E-6 Process
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vibrant Colors and Low D-Min
- Low Contrast and Neutral Tonal Scale
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
Please note we cannot process this film in-house at Hillvale. For true E-6 processing we need to send this off to an outsource lab. Alternatively, we can cross-process this in our regular C-41 chemistry for standard C-41 pricing, but this typically creates a particular look with increased contrast with strong colour casts.
Images shot by Michael Thomas (@mthomdotcom) on Kodak Ektachrome 100 120 / Mamiya 7 and scanned with Noritsu HS-1800.